Monday, November 5, 2012

Scalloped Holiday Cards

If you haven't figured out my theme for Christmas card making yet I'll let you in on a little secret....the theme is SIMPLE, as in "easy to make".

And these super pretty cards fall right in line.

DIY Christmas Card, DIY Holiday Card, Ruffled Card, Scalloped Card, Martha Stewart Punch


I just used a Martha Stewart punch to create the strips of scalloped papers and then layered them on.


They look like ruffles!  So pretty~

Here's one with non-traditional colours.


And of course, I needed a blue snowflake one with stickers and rhinestones~


Which one is your favourite?  Leave a comment~

Oh!  I almost forgot....here are a few inspiration cards from Pinterest:

Source
Source
Source
               





10 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

These are beautiful! Very nice work.

Donna Wilkes said...

Tamara, I have been looking for an excuse to purchase a new paper punch and this may be it. Love the scallops. My favorite is the pink and green Happy Holidays one - mainly because I have been using those two colors for my stuff!

Mitzi said...

Wow, Tamara,I love them all! Those paper punches must be so much fun!

Melissa said...

Oh wow, I love this. Definitely pinning this post. x


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

megan {homemade ginger} said...

Cute cute cute! I love these little cards! I would be honored if you linked this on my blog up at the Ginger Jamboree Link Party!!

Anonymous said...

The one with the traditional colors is sweet,i love te blue one with the snowflakes.It reminds me of snowy christmas which is rather rare where i live.

Dani - Diane - ATA Girls said...

I love the layered scalloped edges - great idea! Joining from Open Call Tuesday - http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/

Pollyanna said...

I just love these, especially those with multiple prints, so charming! Thanks for sharing them.

Jill said...

Love those scallops Tamara - so pretty and versatile in all those different colours and styles!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Debra said...

Such a cute idea. Endless possibilities in what you can create.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...