Monday, November 12, 2012

Button Cards

I still have loads of buttons left over from last years Christmas Shirts project, so I decided to start putting them to use!

DIY Christmas Cards, Button Cards, Button Art

These are both easy peasy cards to make and come together quickly.


Whenever you add just a bit of texture, layering, and of course BLING, it makes a nice impression.


You can see the silver ink better in this shot.

Now, you know I didn't come up with these designs all by myself...here are the inspiration cards.

Source: etsy.com via Etcetorize on Pinterest



I have loads more cards to come but you can check out my Christmas and Make to Made boards on Pinterest if you want a sneak preview~

This project was featured here:



16 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Very clever and cute! Sure wish I'd seen this before I gave my button box away.:-(

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

I have so many ideas for buttons but alas they are soooo expensive here ... I need someone to just give me their button box! Lol. I think im going to start buying cheap garage sale clothes just for the buttons!

Unknown said...

What an adorable idea! I'm always looking for new justifications for my button hoard...um, collection ;)

Create With Joy said...

Your cards are SO cute!
Won't you share them with us at Inspire Me Monday at

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Sew Can Do said...

Great idea and looks "sew" cute. Would love for you to link this to my Craftastic party:)

ana@carpe_diem said...

great idea! and your outcome, too!
Are you planning to have link party again ? I really miss it

Pam @Threading My Way said...

What a great idea, Tamara, and they don't look too hard to make. I'd love you to share this at our ongoing Gift Wrapping link party...
http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/07/threading-your-way-gift-wrapping-link.html

Stephanie said...

Super cute and creative - thanks for sharing :)
Have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Stephanie

KC Coake said...

Love these cards! I've pinned them for inspiration later.

Fearon said...

So cute! And a great use for all the extra buttons I have left over from other projects. Great job!

- Fearon
forheartandhealth.blogspot.ca

Lyndsey said...

Adorable!

Feral Turtle said...

Such cute cards. Going to check out your other ones too. Cheers.

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

I just love the warm, vintage feel of your button cards!!! Beautiful! Pinning!

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
Come {link} party with the Wildly Original Crowd.

Emily Thompson said...

super cute and I love your word stamps!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderfully creative idea!

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Tamara,
These are really adorable! Brilliant idea using buttons in Christmas cards,I love it!Always creative!
Happy week !

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...