Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Project Playback

Sometimes I remake projects, and remake them, and remake them.  I just love them that much, and they end up being awesome gifts.

So, even though you've seen these projects before, I'm going to show you them again, in their latest version.

Tea tags made with the same paper as the journal~
I have a co-worker who is retiring this week.  Actually, it seems like I have a co-worker retiring almost every week.  I'm a little nervous about what's going to happen in a couple of years when no one is left and none of us know where to find anything or how to do anything.  But, time marches on.

I don't know this co-worker all that well, but in the short time I've worked alongside her I've really valued her insight and leadership.

Her journal is for her bucket list or goals for her exciting new and fully relaxed life of retirement.  (She's one of those people who probably won't actually retire and will be even busier than she is now.)


And I still love my Personalized Tea project so I made another set for her.  Funnily enough, the affirmations that I came up with for my stressed out family members seem to fit quite well for retirement too!

I forgot to take a pic of the inside
but rest assured it's full of pretty pockets and tabs~
And, believe it or not, I'm making a journal for myself too!  I have a book called "How to Be Happier Day by Day" which I read daily.  Every day it gives you an idea for making your life more meaningful and purposeful.  It's really just a tool for getting my out of my routines.

A work in progress but coming along nicely.

Inside Pockets
So, I plan on tracking my progress with this lovely journal.  I've added 12 gorgeous tabs!  One for every month of the year~


Do you have any projects of your own that you like to remake and give away (or keep for yourself)?  Leave a comment below and share~

4 comments:

Adorned From Above said...

These are such great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop 36.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Nichi @ The Mandatory Mooch

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

I remake crafts all the time, mostly because the boys break it. :)

Unknown said...

I love it!
-Hailey.m

Creatively Content said...

The little wrapped up tea bags are my favourite! Love it. I am a tea lover so this is such a sweet idea. enjoy your creating.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...