Monday, January 7, 2013

Back in Business

You may or may not have noticed that my Vintage Pattern Shop on Etsy has been a bit low on stock lately.

For those of you who have a life, run a blog, try to keep up with Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest you can probably relate when I say, sometimes I just need a short break.  And this past year it was from Etsy.

But, it's a new year, and guess what... I have new stock!

Yes, I forced myself to go through my cabinet and release more patterns.  I love these patterns so much that it's really difficult to let them go, but the reality is, that even if I wanted to, even if I did have the time, I just couldn't get around to making them all.  So, it's time to let them go to new homes to others who love vintage patterns as much as I do.

Here's a sample of some of the "new" patterns:


I've even got a couple for those of you expecting a new addition to the family this year!



For those of you who have never visited, I specialize in smaller sized patterns mostly from the 70's but you never know what you'll find there.  Click over to the shop to see what other treasures you can uncover!

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

It's so much fun to see these old patterns!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...