Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cool Sewing Patterns

Are you looking for another pinboard to add to your collection?  I bet your are!  It's addicting isn't it?


AllFreeSewing.com has asked me to help contribute to a brand new board they've created that will be filled with "Cool Sewing Patterns"!  Fun right?


I'll be on the lookout to add pins from homesewers who come up with their own designs and patterns for clothing, home dec, accessories, etc.


If you have a special project you think I should add, or you know of someone else who does, make sure to let me know.  You can leave a comment below or email me anytime!

See the rest of the AllFreeSewing boards HERE.  If you're a sewer you're going to love them!

2 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

I keep meaning to check this site out!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Adding this pinboard now! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...