Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Show and Tell: New Clay Jewellery

Before the Christmas rush began I was hard at work coming up with new molds for my polymer clay jewellery designs.  My plan is to fill my Etsy shop with these cute accessories when I get back from my big vacation in March.

Until then, here's a sneak peek at what I've been working on:
polymer clay jewellery, DIY jewellery, Fimo Jewellery, Fimo Necklace, DIY Necklace
polymer clay jewellery, DIY jewellery, Fimo Jewellery, Fimo Necklace, DIY Necklace
polymer clay jewellery, DIY jewellery, Fimo Jewellery, Fimo Necklace, DIY Necklace


polymer clay jewellery, DIY jewellery, Fimo Jewellery, Fimo Necklace, DIY Necklace

polymer clay jewellery, DIY jewellery, Fimo Jewellery, Fimo Necklace, DIY Necklace
Unfinished pieces, playing with paint, sparkle,
and embedding crystals.

Blogger is doing my head in these days.  I finally got my photos the way I wanted, and then I had to take a very circuitous route to upload them, and now Blogger has decided to throw some random border lines around.  Please ignore and let me know what you think of the photos, sans weird borders~

Come back tomorrow to find out how I added those cute little banners~

11 comments:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

you are looking FABULOUS my friend! i love how you used the ribbons! you can also use them as "tape" you can catch that tutorial over at freeprettythingsforyou.com -- i can't wait to see the candles you make!!!! believe me -- i know what it is like to have blogger throw you a curve! sometimes you could just SCREAM right!
hugs...

Sunny Simple Life said...

How pretty and delicate these are. I am wondering if the banner somehow caused the lines on the side of the pics. Oh Blogger can vex you so I know from experience.

Chris said...

I love those necklaces! So very cute!

Blogger gives me issues with photos too! Its so annoying!

http://pearspalette.etsy.com

Gen said...

Don't loose hope! Blogger isn't perfect but these boarders don't take anything away from your beautiful work! Congrats! What a fun shop you're going to have!

Little City Farm said...

I love the way you have styled your new creations. Very creative and really adds an element of art to your jewelry.

Jan said...

Your necklaces are gorgeous!!!
And so are your photos I know Blogger canbe a pain. I joined a site that uses Word Press for its posts and it made Blogger look like a dream.

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Really pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh Tamara these are lovely! The photos are great and the jewelry is beautiful. I like the styling the fist one is my favorite. These would be really cute as bracelets or hair clips too! Thanks so much for linking up to our party this week!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Maybe I need to avoid your blog for the sake of my credit card.

Blogger and I also have a love/hate relationship.

So glad that you decided to join Pin'Inspiration Thursday this week :-)

Jill said...

Some lovely pieces there Tamara! Great work!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

So cute! i love the little birds!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...