Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Follow My Friends: Grow Creative

There are so many of you who are new to Etcetorize that I thought I 'd better bring something to your attention.  Look up...waaaay up (Friendly Giant reference for all you Canadians out there).  See that little tab that says Follow My Friends?

Well, if you publicly follow Etcetorize through Google Friends Connect, that's where you can post your blog button if you want some free advertising and the possibility of a feature post from yours truly.

It's my way of saying thank you to all of you.

And today I'm saying thank you to Elise from Grow Creative.

Grow Creative


Elise seems to have a tiny bit of crafter's ADD ... just like me!  She does a little bit of everything, and shows you how you can do it too~

One of my favourite tutorials that she shares are these cute can lid crafts.  She uses these to make all kinds of pretty things!


If you go to her tutorials page you'll find all kinds of cool things to try.

Like these DIY cranberry stamps:



Starched Fabric Decals:



Mod Podge:


All that, and I haven't even mentioned yet that she's an artist!  Check out her gallery page to see some of the pretty items in her Etsy shop.  Here are just a couple:



Head on over to Grow Creative and tell Elise I said "Hi!".  Don't forget to come back here and let us all know what you found.

Have a great day everyone and don't forget to check out the rest of my friends on the Follow My Friends page up top~

4 comments:

Little City Farm said...

I love that pear painting (and not just because it's food, lol). Very talented - I'm heading over.

Elise Engh said...

Tamara- a big, BIG thank you! I really appreciate you featuring my blog! I love how you've created a way for us to get to know each other better :)

Elise Engh said...

Oh, and yes, I think I do have crafter's ADD- haha! I had never thought of it that way, but it is so true.

Lindsey said...

Wow! SO much Talent :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...