Sunday, January 22, 2012

Make it Great Monday!

Hi everyone!  Time to start another great week off with some awesome crafting and sewing projects!  Even though there were more than a couple of technical glitches this week, I had a great time checking out all of your amazing work. 

So sorry if I wasn't able to leave a comment on your linky entry.  I'm being blocked left, right, and centre these days but I'm trying to find a fix. 

Anyway, onto something more positive.... like this super cool idea on how to make your own light table from Kelly over at Here Comes the Sun.


Kelly uses hers as a fun spot for her son to play on, but I can think of all kinds of other ways it would come in handy, like making stencils and tracing intricate patterns.  Love it!

Donatella over at Inspiration and Realization always has something amazing to share.  She gets inspired by beautiful, but crazy expensive, designer items, and then makes her own for a fraction of the cost...and shows you how you can do it too!  This week she shared this cool leather corsage necklace.


Both ladies have excellent tutorials to show you how you can make your own~

Speaking of your own...what have you been up to this week?  Before you link and leave, please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Please stick around and visit one or two other links and don't be afraid to leave comments (if you're able to) at eachother's blogs.  We all love comments don't we??

I have new buttons to share!  I was pretty attached to my old ones but I figured it's a new year, it's time for new buttons.  You can continue to use the old ones or you can update.



Etcetorize


Either way, you don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize, although it would really make my day if you are, but I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun~

All right, let's link!





3 comments:

Kelly @ Here Comes the Sun said...

Thank you so much for the feature! And thanks for hosting!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thank you for inviting me to stop by for your link party!
Today I have a treat for you-something to look forward to-spring! My Springy, Silky Scarf Shirt. It's easy to make, fun to wear and looks good on everyone. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Mitzi said...

Hi Tamera,

I'm so glad to have "met" you over at my blog. Your link party has many great projects and places to visit, and your blog is lovely. I know I will be a repeat visitor!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...