Thursday, March 7, 2013

Simplicity Spring Patterns

The parade of new patterns continues with the new Simplicity catalogue:


As much as I dislike Project Runway patterns I do like a classic shift dress:


I'm resisting that darn high/low trend but this skirt is beginning to win me over:

This is my favourite of all the new patterns.  I'd love to make view A in a pretty floral silk:


They've included loads of new patterns for little girls and toddlers, including this super cutey dress:



There are almost 30 new patterns in total.  You can check them all out HERE.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I really like the 1650, especially the purple version if the ruffle slants down in back. I haven't sewn anything for myself in ages!

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

I just got a smack-daddy new sewing machine for my birthday so I see a lot more sewing projects in my future. Im loving that 1658 top!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...