Monday, March 25, 2013

Mini Bag

Do you remember my friend Gen from Cabin Fevered Gem?

She had a baby last summer and with two little ones under the age of 5 she hasn't really had much time for crafting, let alone blogging about her creations.

But yesterday she asked me to come to her house to help her learn how to use her new sewing machine.  It's a pretty neat machine, with a serging type stitch built right in!

She decided she wanted to try out this fab new machine by making a miniature version of the Super Simple Summer Sack that I showed you how to make ages ago.


The adult version is pretty big.  So, we used a half a metre for the length and .7 metres for the width but followed all the same instructions as the original.

Do you love the cupcake fairies?
Gen's little mini-me seemed pretty happy with her mini bag!


Such a little cutie!

Thanks for a fun sewing day Gen~

This project was featured here:

 


7 comments:

Gen said...

Awwww! So sweet. The pleasure was all mine Tamara~

Theresa said...

So cute! I'm on my way over to check out the adult version. I could use a new bag...
Also, hadn't had a chance to comment- boxy top is perfect! I may have to look for material to make this one.

Jill said...

What a lovely bag - and such a gorgeous photo too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

I actually did LOL > a great pic with a beautiful wee kiddo and her new just like Mamma bag. Sweet!

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Love your awesome blog! I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop. Followed you via FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Linky Followers & GFC. Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

xoxo
Rena Lynn

Chelsea B. said...

Oh my goodness! I'm dying over here. I can just see my little girl with this. Thank you for sharing!

I’d love for you to check out our Pattern Party! Those with free patterns and templates to share are invited to link up!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Love it! Looks easy to make!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...