Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just a note...

It was my sister's birthday recently.  Along with the leggings and locket I've already shown you I also made her a card.



I love the pretty little 3 D butterflies.


The card was a bit last minute so I didn't take as much time with it as I probably should've.  I wish I had roughed up the edges on the inside but will have to remember that for the next one.


Here's the inspiration card that I used (I didn't make this, I found it through Pinterest):
                                                   Source: splitcoaststampers.com via Etcetorize on Pinterest


5 comments:

Jessica @ View from River Mountain said...

This is gorgeous. I would love for you to link it on Show It Off Wednesday.
http://viewfromrivermountain.blogspot.com/2013/03/show-it-off-wednesday.html

Sunny Simple Life said...

Very pretty! Pin this. Pinning your creations will increase traffic from Pinterest. I am so not crafty. Must buy all creations. What I would make would scare the recipient.

Stampin' VMG206 said...

Beautiful! I love the butterflies.
I found you today thru the Linky Party at Happy Hour Projects, where I'm #171. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
~ Megin of VMG206
www.vmg206.blogspot.com

Rosie at The Frugal Freshman Homemaker said...

Love the musical theme! Very cute!

Laura said...

This is lovely!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...