Sunday, July 22, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Thanks for another great party last week everyone!  I hope you visited some of your fellow bloggers.  Here are a few examples of the great projects that were shared.
1. You have to visit Bliss Ranch to see the amazing make-over she did with an old dresser.  It's beyond amazing!
2. Sewing for Utange is a wonderful blog that is rasing money for children in Kenya.  The first time I came across this website I had tears rolling down my face.  It's so wonderful to see someone using their talents for the greater good.  The cute little tissue cases are just one of many projects that will help.
3. Sweet Boutique held what looked like a super fun birthday party!  The theme was "Artsy Fartsy".  There are so many awesome ideas in this one post, if you have a party coming up you need to check it out.
4. I've seen a lot of tissue/coffee filter flowers out there but have you ever seen any that look this real?!?  Visit Lewisville Love to see how she did it.

~If you were featured you can grab a button from the sidebar~

Now for this week! I can't wait to see what other amazingly creative projects you've all come up with!


Please only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects/party that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways, round ups, or commercial sites
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right? And you never know what kind of goodies you'll find!

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun.

Etcetorize
 
Let's see what you've been working on! (If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)
Make it Great Monday


Etcetorize

Motivated Monthly:
Handmade Jewellery


Did you take the time to read the post above? Did you link to the right party? I had to delete 3 projects last week that didn't follow the guidelines! Yikes. Don't let your project be one of them.

12 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Tamara - thank you for hosting. I will be back later to see more links.

Jacinda said...

Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Stephanie @ Ladywiththeredrocker.com said...

Tamara,
Thanks for hosting us each week! Hope you have a great one! :D
~Stephanie

lewisvillelove said...

Thanks for the feature! Totally blessed by it.

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good Morning! We have had almost a month of 100 degree temps. I have been experimenting with tasty, low calorie beverages-and today, I'm sharing my Fresh Lime "Gritzer (# 41 ). Have a good morning and thanks for hosting the party again!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Good Monday morning,
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week!

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting, Tamara! Have a super week! :)

Bliss said...

Thank you for the featuring my dresser bar. I'll grab a button and wear it proudly.

~Bliss~

being mom{me} said...

I love your link up parties! Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!
Rhiannon

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks for hosting & have a wonderful day. Megan

Sewing for Utange said...

Thanks for featuring me, and for your kind comments. I got behind this week so no linkup - but I'll be back next week!

Maya Kuzman said...

Tamara,
thank you for dropping by with such a sweet comment and for the lovely invitation!
I linked a project :)

Maya

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...