Sunday, July 8, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Thank you to everyone who linked up to last week's party!  So many fun projects.  Here's just a quick sample of some special ones that caught my eye:
All of these wonderful projects have great tutorials so you can learn to make your own!
1. Natalie from North Shore Days was inspired by the beach and created this beautiful bracelet.
2. Wesens Art shows you how to make this ingenius little belt for little ones who have trouble getting their belt off in time.
3. Dana from Saturday Mornings also had what I would call an ingenius idea...book shelves from rain gutter materials!
4. Andrea from Shabby Kitteh made her own make up palette to hold all of those pretty eyeshadows.

You ladies are such smart cookies!

If you were featured
 you can grab a button from the sidebar~

Now for this week!  I can't wait to see what other amazingly creative projects you've all come up with!



Please only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects/party that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways,  round ups, or commercial sites
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right?  And you never know what kind of goodies you'll find!

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:
Etcetorize

Let's see what you've been working on! (If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)

Make it Great Monday!


Motivated Monthly
Handmade Jewellery Projects only please
(next month's theme is Oh Baby!-Baby related projects)


Did you read the post above and link to the right party?  I've already had to delete 8 projects that linked up incorrectly :(  Please don't make me be a meanie, I really don't like deleting entries.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow thank you so much for featuring my bracelet Tamara - you have made my day xxx Nat

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting, Tamara. Have a great week.

Jacinda said...

Thanks for the party Tamara! Have a great week!
Jacinda

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning and thanks for another link party! I am trying to find cold drinks to make around the house and came up with another-Sweet Iced Coffee-No Calorie (# 40 ). It's an embarrassingly simple recipe, but I'd still like to share it. Hope you like the tutorial. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thanks so much for hosting and have a fabulous week!

DANA said...

Thanks for featuring me! I will link up again later today! you are awesome!

Amy said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Wesens-Art said...

Thanks so much for featuring my "belt"!
And thanks for hosting!
Have a wonderful week!!!

Greetings from Germany!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

As always, lots of great eye candy and project ideas here.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...