Sunday, July 1, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Today is Canada Day and the weather is gorgeous, so I'm just going to get right to business so that I can get back outside to celebrate a wonderful day~
Make sure to visit your fellow bloggers to find awesome projects like these ones:
1. Learn how to make this Breezy Tunic with a great tutorial from Elegance & Elephants.
2. My good friend Khadija from Creative Mind shows you how to make your own lovely necklaces, just like the ones at Anthropologie.
3.Erin over at Taking Time to Create always has the loveliest cards.  Check out her blog for loads of creative cardmaking ideas.
4. Here's another fun anthro knock-off.  Jana from Transformations from the Heart saved herself $976 by making her own super cool coat rack.   Stop by her blog to find out how to make your own.

If you were featured you can grab a special button from the sidebar~

Please only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways, or round ups
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:

Etcetorize

With her due date getting nearer and nearer, Gen has decided not to co-host the linky parties for now.  So, it's just you and me guys, but I can tell you that the parties are getting more views and clicks than ever.  Last month, Make it Great Monday was seen close to 1500 every times week and Motivated Monthly had over 4000 hits.  I hope you'll continue to link up and share all of your great ideas with everyone out there~

Let's see what you've been working on! If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)


10 comments:

Jacinda said...

Tamara,
Thank you so much for the party! I linked up with my redesigned vintage dress pattern. Have a great evening!
Jacinda

being mom{me} said...

Happy Canada Day to you. I hope you had an enjoyable day.
Thank you for hosting the linkup party! I linked up my crafting with the kiddos project and a hair bow tutorial.

OksanaB said...

Tamara,
Happy Canada Day!! Have a wonderful celebration! Are you going to have any fireworks?
And aslo thank you for hosting the party.

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Thank you so much for the feature dear friend :) I love seeing my crafts featured.thanks for hosting another Party today..I am innnn

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I am truly thrilled and honored!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Independence Day!

Check out my latest recipe & become a follower of bakingblissful.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Thanks again for featuring my card!

Roudi said...

All linked up! Thanks for the invitation and I'm your newest follower now.

Sending some crafty love your way. ♥

Roudi @ c-is-for-craft.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Thank you for the invitation to your party! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invite! xx

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...