Sunday, March 18, 2012

Make it Great Monday

What a great party last week!  So many fun projects to put on my "to make" list!  Here are just a few of them:

Did you check out these beautiful Easter Eggs from A Cup of Tea and a Slice of Cake ?  Would you believe they started out as those super bright coloured plastic eggs you can get at the dollar store?

DSC00119

Here's another great transformation project.  Fancy Frugal Life found these thrift store finds and made them beautiful.  Go to her site to see the before pics!

Roots and Blossom made this very fun "anthroesque" vase.
 

And make sure to head on over to Living in the Rain Garden where Nancy will show you how she made her own wallpaper to cover her bookcases!

If you were featured, pick up a button in the sidebar~

I can't wait to see what you've all been working on this week.  Before you link up though, please take a look at the guidelines:

Please remember to only link:
1) To your project post, not your main blog page
2) Family friendly projects
3) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
4) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
5) Please, no shops or giveaways
6) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)

And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog:


Etcetorize
On your mark, get set...LINK!



8 comments:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Thanks for featuring my eggs, how eggciting!!!! I will be sure to grab a button.

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Hi there! Thank You so much for the sweet feature :)
Lina@Fancy Frugal Life

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
This is my first time on your Beautiful linky party sweet. I also love this week feature, I would post but I only do Tablescapes.I hope you have a great party.
XXOO Diane

Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! Found you through a comment you left on another blog - would love to have you come by for a visit!

Unknown said...

Great party. Thanks for the heads up on my blog. I am your newest follower.

Shannon said...

Thanks for hosting, this is my first link party with you--I'm a new follower!

Shannon @SewSweetCottage

Debi at Life Currents said...

Thanks for hosting! Come by and share your stuff at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. I'm co-hosting this week. http://lifecurrents.dw2.net/?p=7277

Lauren said...

Thanks for the invite to come over! I hope to see you again at Funday Sunday!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...