Did you check out these beautiful Easter Eggs from A Cup of Tea and a Slice of Cake ? Would you believe they started out as those super bright coloured plastic eggs you can get at the dollar store?
Here's another great transformation project. Fancy Frugal Life found these thrift store finds and made them beautiful. Go to her site to see the before pics!
Roots and Blossom made this very fun "anthroesque" vase.
And make sure to head on over to Living in the Rain Garden where Nancy will show you how she made her own wallpaper to cover her bookcases!
If you were featured, pick up a button in the sidebar~
I can't wait to see what you've all been working on this week. Before you link up though, please take a look at the guidelines:
Please remember to only link:
1) To your project post, not your main blog page
2) Family friendly projects
3) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
4) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
5) Please, no shops or giveaways
6) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment~
If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog: