Sunday, March 11, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Well, I simply can't decide again so I'm doing double features again this week.  You guys are just too crafty!  (That's a good thing~)
First up is a recipe and an awesome tutorial on how to make your own bath fizzies from Mandy over at Small Fine Print .  I dislike doing anything that's even remotely like cooking, but I think even I can follow this recipe!


I invited Carolyn from Homework to the party and I'm so glad she came!  I love her water bottle recycle!  Isn't it pretty?!?!

Those girls over at Crafting Cousins are so smart!  Take a look at the great tutorial Nat did on how to make your own maternity pants. 
DIY Maternity Jeans 2

I think I recently featured Paula from Pollyanna Reinvents but I couldn't resist featuring these adorable lace cards she made.  Great for storage or selling!

Thanks for all of the link ups, your creativity inspires me every week!  If you were featured make sure to grab a button from sidebar~
Now onto this week's party.  If you'd like a chance to be featured next week make sure to read the rules.

Please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links~

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog:

Etcetorize
Let's see what you've been up to!



5 comments:

Sewandthecity said...

Thank you for hosting and for the invitation. I have linked my Glittered Easter Eggs.

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party! Today, I linked up one post with several recipes for Homemade Household Green Cleaners. I hope you enjoy! Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Mandy Coffey said...

wow thanks for the feature!!!!!! i'm so excited and flattered! it really is the best bath fizzie recipe ever! :)

Mandy
www.smallfineprint.com

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks for the invitation to join your great party. Megan

UKMUMINUSA said...

Thanks for the invite to join your party, I added my easter eggs, sorry for joining in so late.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...