Sunday, March 4, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Hi everyone!  I`m baaaaaaaack.

You know how everyone says that if they had more hours in the day they'd get so much more done?  Well, I can tell you from experience...it doesn't work that way.  You're just more tired.

After a grueling 24 hours of planes, airports, customs, and airport security I am exhausted.  It felt like I lived the same day twice because I was travelling east across the international date line.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back, but too tired to make any big decisions like how to narrow last week's awesome linked up projects down to only two, so here's the top four for you!

First up is this super smart tutorial from Cheryl over at Sew Can Do on how to make your own decorative trim:


Jellyfish Jelly linked up these fun wacky kids wigs:



Vanita over at House of Avandan showed you how to create these pretty ribbon bracelets:



And my awesome friend Gen from Cabin Fevered Gem not only oversaw all of the parties last month for me, but she also shared these beautiful handmade cards:



If you were featured go ahead and grab a button from the side bar.

And now it's your turn!  Please take a moment to read through these guidelines before you link up.

Please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Make sure to share the love and visit at least a couple of the other great projects that link up, you won't be sorry you did.  We all love new visitors don't we??

If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog:


Etcetorize


OK....Let's link!




8 comments:

TRICIA said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Welcome back!! I hope that your transition back to normal life is smooth! :) Thank you for hosting!!

Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my custom ribbon tutorial and for hosting. I've add your button to my Featured On page and am linking up a new project now!

Sew Can Do said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little City Farm said...

Welcome back, Tamara. That went by both quickly and slowly from my point of view. Was it as awesome as you hoped?

Kelly @ Here Comes the Sun said...

Thanks for hosting!

Carolyn said...

Thank you so much for the invite. I linked up my lace bottle vase.

Mandy Coffey said...

i started to write a comment and it disappeared- sorry in advance if you get two from me! i was just trying to say I found you via Lines Across My Face and I'm adding you to my blog reel!

Mandy
www.smallfineprint.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...