Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Silhouette Haul

This is for any of you who enjoy those 'haul' You Tube videos from girls who go out and buy loads of make-up or clothes and then show you everything.  I didn't buy make-up or clothes though....

      

Yippi!!!  Let's get crafting!!!

If for some reason you aren't able to see the video above, you can see everything, along with video of it's Shopping Channel debut here .  You'll see why I couldn't resist.

Just a note:  neither Silhouette nor The Shopping Channel have reimbursed or paid me in any way to endorse their projects.  I will be paying them for this all on my own for quite some time~

I can't wait to hear from all of you silhouette or circutters out here.  Let me know what you did to get started and any tips or tricks you have.

Happy Crafting~

3 comments:

Clare G said...

Trust me you are going to love that Silhouette! It is the best way to make really personlized items. I use it constantly- sometimes I forget that I can use a scissors. I've made signs, banners, t-shirts. I've used it to make stencils for glass etching, the tattoos are soooo fun. I make cards-because the Silhouette makes it so easy to make really fun cards fast. I also have the rhinestone set, but haven't tried it yet. I made t-shirts for Christmas gifts with the heat transfer and they were a big hit.

WobiSobi said...

Oh.... I am so Jealous. And you are just to beautiful.. I am so excited for you, I can not wait to see all that you do with it.. Maybe I will have to invest in one too.

wingchick99 said...

I have a cricut I love it I use it all the time to cut fabric and stuff I have made some really cute personalized bibs for people expecting babies. These types of machines are wonderful!!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...