Thursday, June 2, 2011

Here come the Lilacs

Yay!  Finally, the lilacs are starting to bloom.  I have 9 Lilac trees in my yard and the really fun part when they bloom is that almost each one of them has a different flower.

I don't know the names of any of these varieties, I just know that they're all so pretty and smell so nice.


lilacs, mauve,flowers, spring flowers,Ccanadian flowers
Just a common Lilac

lilac, mauve, two-tone lilac, spring flowers, Canadian flowers
Variegated Petals

lilacs, wite lilac, mauve, flowers, Canadian flowers, spring flowers
White Lilacs!

lilacs, mauve, light mauve lilac, spring flowers, flowers, Canadian flowers
Light Mauve
lilacs, blue mauve lilac, mauve, flowers, spring flowers, Canadian flowers
Light with a bluey undertone
Too bad you aren't able to smell them but trust me, it's lovely~

I think I'll wear a mauve top today!

2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I miss my lilac bush from 33 years ago!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Those lilacs look HEAVENLY!! Our lilac bush is a bit overgrown so I'm in the process of trying to shape it and rejuvenate it year by year.

I've signed up to be your new follower.

Sarahx

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...