Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm having an AWESOME week!

First of all, I can finally see the sun again!  Yay!  Up until this past week when I go to work it's usually still dark out, and when I leave work at 4:00 pm it's already dark again.  But the season's are changing and I can literally see a light at the end of the tunnel! 


Of course, I had to spend a couple of hours shovelling snow off my roof to make sure it doesn't leak inside, but that's a very small price to pay~

On top of that I made an appearance on a local TV show doing crafts!  I was shaking in my booties but I tried to embrace the experience and just went for it.  I was so nervous and shy that I didn't take any photos of what went down and there's no online link but I've been asked back again, so if I return I'll get a little more guts and take some photos and do a post.








We made Valentine's versions of my Personalized Tea Bag and Heart Bookmark projects.

And thirdly....not only is one of my projects in a new e-book from allfreesewing.com, I made it to the front cover!  Whoohoo!


Check it out and download your free copy now~

How's your week going!  Aren't you glad spring is almost here?!?!?  (I know it's going to go back down to -30 by next week but I need to live in the moment when the weather is like this or I'll go crazy.)

1 comment:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

Tamara you are having the best week ever! Im so happy for you.

I totally hear you on that light at the end of the tunnel. It is not as dark as I drive to work either and that makes me soooo happy.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...