Monday, February 11, 2013

Healthy and Pretty Air Freshner

Do you have a bunch of these things laying around?

washi tape, DIY Air Freshner, DIY Air Wick

I know, I know, they're very, very bad for you.  But I only just found last year and I haven't bought any since.  I figured there must be something I could do with the empty ones though so I kept them.

I also had this roll of washi tape laying around that I didn't know what to do with.


So I put the two together and got this!


Then I filled it about 1/3 full with essential oil and the rest with water.  Plug it in and you have your own, healthy, air freshner, that looks a little different than everyone else's.

I wrapped the tape around the edges but there's an opening in the back so that if I need to check if it's empty or not I can still see inside.

I think this whole project took me about 3 minutes to complete.  Don't you love projects like that!?!?

2 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

It's a very cute and smart idea.

Angie G. said...

What a cute and quick project! I am your newest GFC follower, and found you via 'Adorned From Above Hop'. Hope you have a great day!
Angie G.
http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...