Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thank you!

As I approach the 6 month birthday of Etcetorize I've been looking back and I can't believe how quickly this blog has:
-taken shape
-taught me about blogs, gadgets, and widgets
-expanded
-connected me to people I never would've met otherwise
-taken over half my life!

I enjoy it so much.  And I really enjoy hearing from all of you  and seeing the readership grow every month.


                                  



It's all because of you, so as a thank you to all of you who support Etcetorize I wanted to do something special, so now there's a new tab up top called Follow My Friends!

If you are a follower of Etcetorize and you have a blog of your own, feel free to add a link to your homepage.  From time to time I'll feature one of you.  We'll all get to know one another, share our ideas, and get inspired to create even more!

What are you waiting for?!?!? Go add your link!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats, Tamara! Your blog is great! :)

Amanda Lee said...

Happy six month anniversary! I love your blog!
~Amanda

Annie said...

Great idea!!!
Thanks

Teri said...

Tamara, thanks so much for entering my giveaway! Your story gave me a good laugh - thanks for that! :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...