Monday, February 28, 2011

Follow My Friends

Today is my first Follow My Friends Feature!  I'm so excited.  Teri over at The Pursuit of Scrappyness was the first one to add her blog button, so I thought it was only fair that she gets the first feature...besides I love her blog.
    the pursuit of scrappyness

Teri is teacher by day and an avid scrapbooker and all round crafty crafter by night.  She shares examples of  scrapbooking pages:
       
 Card making and other fun paper crafts like this wall art:



And she even picked up a little Spool knitting scarf  project from Etcetorize!


Oh, and did I mention she makes me laugh, all....the....time?  You must check out her post on her mother's ceramic Christmas village .  It's scandalous!



Teri doesn't know this but, she keeps me in line too.  Whenever I want to complain to everyone about how freaking freezing cold it is here I stop myself, because I know it's even colder where Teri lives.

Head on over to Pursuit of Srappyness, you never know what you'll find.  But I promise you, it will put a smile on your face~

1 comment:

Teri said...

Oh, wow! How crazy to be scrolling through my blog feed and see my own banner! :) You are so sweet to feature me here...and say such nice things. So, do I pay you for that by PayPal, or...?

Thanks so much, Tamara! You rock, girl!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...