Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inspiration Shot: South African Giraffe

Just look at her!  So beautiful!  I love the sheen on her coat and the way that she's gazing right into the camera with almost not a care in the world.

Kruger National Park, South Africa, Giraffe, South Africa giraffe
Kruger National Park, South Africa

The giraffe is one of my most favourite animals.  I think I read somewhere that they are not hunted by the others very often.  Their size fools everyone into thinking that they're really powerful.   You go tall girls!

Kruger National Park, South Africa, Giraffe, South Africa giraffe, giraffe pattern

The patterned coats of the wild animals in Africa are mesmerizing.  I could lose myself in their intricacies.  Let me know if there are any other wild animals you would like to see pictures of, I just might have one~

Don't forget to enter my 100 follower celebration giveaway!  Just go HERE for details.
As of very late Wednesday night less than 5 people have entered
so head over there.  You're chances of winning are extremely good!

1 comment:

Kitty Deschanel said...

What a nifty post! At the zoo, the giraffes are one of my favorite animals to visit. I haven't had the opportunity to see them in the wild yet though! :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...