Monday, January 10, 2011

Check it out: Blog Guidebook

While I was linking up to Krafty Kat's linky party this week I came across an interesting post of hers talking about the The Blog Guidebook .  I had seen their icon on other pages but I had no idea what a cool space they have.

                                                        

The Blog Guidebook is an excellent resource for new bloggers.  They post all kinds of tricks and tips to help you have the best blog out there.  They also have great tutorials and lists of other resources as well as freebies, who doesn't like a freebie!  And I haven't even told you about their awesome list of blogs that you can add your site to for FREE.  And right now, if you do a post on their site telling your readers about them you can add your button to your blog listing for FREE too!  What a great way to spread the word about a cool resource and to get your name out there to all kinds of people you might not normally reach.

This is a limited offer and I'm not sure when it ends, so check out the Blog Guidebook and get in on the list ~

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...