Then I went to put some other things away and got frustrated with all the little spice packets everywhere.
Then I realized a funny coincidence....they were the exact same width as the cracker box!
So, you know I just had to make something with the box right then and there~
Here's what you need to make your own:
-craft knife, pencil, ruler, and cutting mat (or scissors)
-glue and sponge brush
1) Draw out the shape of your box before you cut. Measure about 2.5" from the bottom on one side and draw a line across.
2) On the opposite side, measure and draw a line about 4" up from the bottom.
3) On the sides, draw a diagonal line to connect the lines you've just drawn.
4) Now just carefully cut along all of your lines with a craft knife.
You should end up with something that looks like this:
5) Use your box as a template to cut out your paper, one for each side, including the inside.
6) Paint some glue onto the sides and adhere your papers.
And you're done!
It's a little thing but it makes me feel organized~
Anyone out there who actually knows how to cook probably doesn't use these spice packets, but I rely on them heavily. If you're like me...tell us how you keep the packets from spreading throughout your cupboard. Leave a comment below~