Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fun Craft Projects Board

I know you're all on Pinterest, and I bet you're probably following already following loads of crafts boards....but have you seen this one??

It's called Fun Craft Projects
by DIY Supplies
I received an invite to add pins a few weeks ago.  I admit, it took me a couple of weeks to actually check it out but boy am I glad I did!

There are over  9,000 pins, which can be overwhelming, but guess what, there are over 10,000 followers.  That means when you pin one of your awesome crafty projects here it's going to appear on over 10,000 feeds!!  That's pretty exciting stuff.

It's a great way to bring some attention back to your own projects from the past and it's also an amazing place to get more ideas!

If you haven't received an invite yet just check out the board and then email the owners at pinterest{at}diysupplies {dot}org.  I'm sure they'd love to add you as a contributor~


1 comment:

ana@carpe_diem said...

great board! do you contribute,as well?

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...