Monday, December 3, 2012

Meowy Christmas

Mr. Whiskers and Katya asked me to help them make a Christmas card to send to my niece and nephew this year.  I find it very difficult to say no to either one of them so I indulged their request.


They picked out this paper because of the cute background images.


I had some feline embellishments so we put them on the inside.  They'll both sign it later~


I'm going to prove to you with next week's card that I'm not the crazy cat lady that you think I am right now. 

Do your furry friends get or give presents and cards?  Leave a comment below~

3 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

You're so good! I havent and probably wont make a single card this year. Even your cats are sending out cards!

Cranberry Morning said...

Very cute! My furry friends even have stockings 'hanging by the chimney with care.' :-) But I haven't put them up yet this year. It just doesn't seem quite like Christmastime until Wisconsin has snow.

Unknown said...

Hahaha I love a crazy cat lady! Reminds me of myself :)

I've just started a new blog link up My Style Sunday . I would love for you to come and have a look.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...