Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm in an E-Book!

I got a very lovely early Christmas present from AllFreeSewing.com last week.  One of my projects has been included in their latest free e-book!


If you post sewing tutorials you really need to link up your projects at AllFreeSewing.com.  I've been very lucky to have several of my projects featured and the traffic generated back to the blog has been tremendous.

DIY T-shirt transformation, Tote Bag Craft, DIY Tote Bag, Easy Tote Bag, Easy Sewing Project
This T-Shirt Tote is included in the book!
Plus it's just a great site to find loads of free tutorials on how to sew almost anything~

Check it out and go download your own FREE e-book for 12 great tote bag projects.

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Congratulations! And I'm going to check it out. I bet there are lots of good ideas there, and I always need totes.

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

That is so cool! Good for you!

ana@carpe_diem said...

Congratulations, Tamara!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!I'll check it out.

jenni_867 said...

hmmmm.... another great idea for a Christmas gift for someone! hint hint.... :) Congrats for being featured!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...