Monday, December 10, 2012

Be Merry!

I love the inspiration for this card.  It's great if you have a family photo that you want to share. However, people might think I've really become the crazy cat lady if I start sending out Christmas photos of me, Mr. Whiskers, and Katya gathered around the Christmas tree....so I've modified it. (See? No crazy cat ladies living here!)


I cut out the word MERRY from the green paper with my Silhouette and then just slid some pretty patterned paper behind it.  It's a great way to use up the negative space left behind if you're cutting letters out individually for another project.


Here's the inspiration card:
                                           Source: peartreegreetings.com via Etcetorize on Pinterest


Do you send out family photos or newsletters at Christmas?  Do you have a fun way of doing it?  Make sure to share in the comments below~

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I love it!! So pretty! I'd love you to come link up at my Pin Me Linky Party.

Jill said...

Very cute Tamara!! I get our girls to make all our Christmas cards each year!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Adorned From Above said...

This is such a cute card. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
This weeks party is live. Here is the link to the party
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/12/5-fun-posts-and-wednesdays-adorned-from.html
Debi @ Adorned From Above
Joye and Myrna @ The Busy Bee’s
Linda @ With A Blast

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...