Sunday, August 19, 2012

Make it Great Monday

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that the Make it Great Monday party is still growing!  We're almost up to 100 projects every week.  I try my hardest to get to all of them and to leave a comment but please forgive me if I don't make it to yours or if I only leave a comment on one of your projects instead of all of them.  With so many people having comment verification on it's becoming more and more time consuming.  I still love visiting all of your blogs though, so keep on linking!
Here are some highlights from last week's party.
1. Upcycled Design Lab shared an awesome tutorial and show'd you how she made a top that she had already remade!
2. All of Me showed you how to melt hama beads and make them into something special.
3. Erin from Time to Create shared a super easy and super fun idea to keep your kids busy.
4. and Ana from Ana Love Craft is being featured, not because she told me I looked young & beautiful in my new hairdo (although it certainly didn't hurt) but, because I fell in love with her gorgeous set of atlas bags!

Thank you to everyone for linking up!
I love having sooooo many creative ideas all in one place.
If you were featured, please feel free
to grab a featured button from the sidebar.
Now, onto this week's Make it Great party!
Please only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects/party that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways, round ups, or commercial sites
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right? And you never know what kind of goodies you'll find!


If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun.
Etcetorize

Let's see what you've been working on! (If you link up you are giving me permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)
Make it Great Monday:
(All of your creative projects)

Etcetorize
Motivated Monthly:
(BABY Projects ONLY)

Did you read the whole post above?  Avoid having your project deleted by making sure to link up to the right party please~

7 comments:

being mom{me} said...

Thank you for hosting. What beautiful features from last week! Have a great week!!!
Rhiannon at being mom{me}

Ana Love Craft said...

Hi Tamara,what a nice surprise, you featured my bags! Thank you So much!
I'm at the party again !
Hope you have a wonderful week.

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great party, I hope you have a fantastic week!

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Tamara,
Thanks so much for hosting again this week~It's always appreciated. Have a fabulous week!!

Cindy at Upcycled Design Lab said...

Hi Tamara,
Thank you very much for featuring my basket weave t-shirt tutorial.

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning and thanks for another link party! I linked up my recipes for Healthy, Homemade Beauty Products (#51 ). You can make everything you need to care for your face for pennies on the dollar. They are inexpensive, easy to do and very healthy for your skin. Hope you enjoy!
Rebekah ~ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

OksanaB said...

Thank you for the party, Tamara! So many creative ideas to choose from!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...