There were times when I wondered what the heck I was doing this all for, but in the end, it's just plain fun to share your creations and get wonderful feedback from such an amazing and supportive community. You guys rock!
I know I probably don't have as many followers as I should have, and I don't follow all of the trends very closely, and sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing (i.e. Facebook), but I have fun learning and meeting new people every day.
I remember when I hit 12 followers. I had a minor heart attack and wondered how earth I was going to keep this up to make all 12 people happy. Now I'm up to over 700 followers, over 450 posts, and over 580,000 page views! I try not to get caught up in the stats, but I have to say...those numbers make me pretty happy~
So to celebrate, first I'm going to share some of my all time favourite projects and posts and then I'm going to give you a chance to win an AWESOME birthday present from Plaid!
Oh boy, this is hard! I love them all. Here's a few you should check out though:
1. The project that started a craze...how to make a Spool Knitter.
2. You know how much I love butterflies and Mod Podge...these Butterfly Coasters put them both together.
3. These gorgeous Butterfly Bookmarks add a little something special to your reading experience.
4. It still boggles my mind, but my Paper Jewellery project is still going strong on Pinterest.
5. I love refashioning scarves, and this pretty Scarf Purse was one of my favourite.
Fav Show & Tells
I usually share a project mid-week without a tutorial, just showing you what else I'm up to.
1. One of my first Show and Tells were these Pretty Beaded Rings I made while living in Japan.
3. I even surprised myself with how cute this Refashioned Yoke dress turned out for my niece.
4. I love and use this Recycle Coffee Table Bench every day.
Fav Inspiration Shots:
I used to post a photo from my trips around the world but people didn't seem very interested so I've stopped doing it, I do love these shots though~
1. My 2 month camping trip across Eastern and Southern Africa was the trip of lifetime and one of my favourites. This amazing creature was photographed while on safari in the Masai.
2. I love to visit aquariums while I'm travelling, and the one in Okinawa, Japan is still
one of the best that I've seen.
3. I used to live in the Caribbean too, and this shot from St. John brings it all back instantly.
4. And this is where I live (North Central Saskatchewan)! Sometimes I forget
just how beautiful my own backyard is!
Ahhh, always nice to walk down memory lane. To see more great projects and photos just visit the tabs up top.
And now, what I know you've really been waiting for...
the Giveaway from Plaid!
Take a look at these AWESOME prizes.
One lucky Etcetorizer will win ALL OF THESE ITEMS!!!
I'm going to give you lots of ways to enter and lots of time to do it. Have your rafflecopter entry(s) in by the end of the month and I'll announce a winner at the beginning of September. Good luck you lovely Etcetorizers!!
Thanks for making the past two years
such a fun, exciting, and creative journey!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(Sorry guys, I don't why I have so much trouble with Facebook, I just don't get it. I can't get Rafflecopter to find me on Facebook, but if you do a search over there for Etcetorize (maybe Et Cetorize???) I think I come up. You can friend me or like me or subscribe or whatever the heck your supposed to do. Ahhh, someday it will all make sense I'm sure. If anyone knows where I can find an easy to follow beginners guide to FB, please tell me where, I'll be eternally grateful~)