Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pinspired Creations: Gift Tags

Next to make from my Pinterest Board are some beautiful handmade gift tags.

I saw these ones made by Nancy at Tattered Treasures:


I even entered her contest in the hopes of winning some, but no such luck.

So I made my own!
DIY Gift Tags, Handmade Gift tags, Papercrafts

What caught my eye with Nancy's tags is the edging. I love that she uses colours besides brown and black. So, I used Olive green. I really need to work on my edging techniques but practice makes perfect, so I think I'll try my hand at a few more with some other colours.

I also spritzed mine with some pretty peach shimmer mist and used fat stick on thingies to create more texture and dimension.

I even made some for next Christmas with some paper scraps I had!  Sickening...I know.


I used a gold stamp pad for the edging on these ones.


These were the perfect addition to my Pinspired Crystal Candles when I gave them away as gifts.


What do you think? I hope it inspires you to try some of your own~

Thanks for the inspiration Nancy !

9 comments:

Little City Farm said...

These are so elegant and Victorian-looking. I love how yours turned out!

CristinaV. said...

Wonderful!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

these are gorgeous thanks for linking up at my WHat We Wore and Made link party

Artsy VaVa said...

Your tags are lovely!

Kimberly said...

Love the dimension you added to your tags. Beautiful!

I would love it if you would hook this up to my new linky party:
http://creatingyourhome.blogspot.com/2012/01/make-it-yourself-mondays-linky-party.html

Little City Farm said...

Thanks for sharing at our Link It Up Thursday party. :)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WELL DONE!!!

The tags you made are awesome!!!!

Megan@Whimsically Homemade said...

I will definitely be trying these. Gorgeous. Love the colors and patterns.


Please visit us at Whimsically Homemade

Q @ JAQS said...

Lovely!


Love for you to share this at JAQS Studio Linky Party:
http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2012/01/made-by-me-16-linky-party-and-features.html

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...