Sunday, January 29, 2012

Make it Great Monday

You guys blow me away each and every week!  I'm so happy that you all stop by to share your creativity!  You don't know how hard it is to only choose a couple of projects to feature. 

Have you seen this awesome Anthropologie knock-off from Abbie over at Five Days...5 Ways?

IMG_1301

She saved herself almost $1,300 by making them herself!  You have to go over there and check out the full post to believe it.

And I love Rebekah's version of the scarf top from Potholes and Pantyhose.


She has an excellent tutorial to show you how to make your own!

And the creativity doesn't end there...let's see what you've been working on this week.

Before you link and leave, please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Please stick around and visit one or two other links and don't be afraid to leave comments at eachother's blogs.  We all love comments don't we??

I have a new party button!



Etcetorize


You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize, although it would really make my day if you are, but I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun~

All right...on your mark, get set, LINK!



2 comments:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks so much for featuring me today! Yeah! I love being featured. I will grab the button and continue on enjoying the morning at your place.
Have a great week!

Claire Justine said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...