Sunday, January 8, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Well, 2012 is officially here and in full swing.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with this year and what I have to to share with you.

Let's start off with a couple of great ideas to inspire you to get crafting.

I mentioned in my Goal Book project last week that I am a big goal setter.  And it looks like Laurel from Ducks in a Row is too!  Check out her fun daily calendar/journal that she made:

The idea is to write something special on each day and to use it from year to year so you can see the changes in your life.  So smart!
And I love this fun project from Bethany over at A Fish Who Likes Flowers .  I know it would be a huge hit at my mom's house for sure.


I know the Grandpa likes his chair, his pillow, and his remote so this would be perfect.  I'm definitely keeping this one on file to make for Christmas next year!  (That's right, I'm already planning for next Christmas, it's only 11.5 months away~)

And now onto you!  Have you gotten back into it all now that the holidays are over?  Share your new projects below.
Please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize to join the party but I can't tell you how happy it would make me if you were. I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog though so that we can spread the word.

Etcetorize

Let's link!



4 comments:

Amy said...

I love the calendar/journal idea! Thank you for hosting and happy New Year!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the invitation. Some great ideas here!

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming to visit. I love your blog and am your newest follower. I would be honored if you would like to follow me back :-).
Have a wonderful day, Jutta
http://blog.organized-living-solutions.com

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Thanks for inviting me to come link up...I added my fork bracelet today and am loving some of the ideas others posted :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...