Monday, July 22, 2013

Paint Chip Quickie Craft

I didn't have much time for crafting this weekend.  I went to a birthday party on Saturday and then on Sunday I suddenly decided it was time to finally paint the washroom.  Seeing as how it's been on my to do list since I moved into my  house 5 years ago (wow, time flies) I figured I better get on it.

When at last the paint was on the walls, the new light fixtures were almost all up, with only one slightly damaged toe, and several pulled muscles,  I pulled out some paint chips I had picked up earlier in the day at the hardware store.


Then I pulled out my two all-time favourite punches.

Whenever I'm doing paper projects I ended up using these at some point.
  Even the smallest scrap can be made into a photo corner~

Here are a few batches of what I ended up with.


These are fun to use on cards or in scrapbooks.


And with the paint chips you can make them all coordinate.


These punches are great on pretty patterned paper, especially when it has some added glitter.

Have you waded into the paint chip fad yet?  What did you make with yours?  Leave a comment below!

6 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Hi! I had featured a post you did on my blog and wasn't sure if I let you know that or not. I was going to email you a link but couldn't find that so I'll just tell you where it is so you can check it out. Its on The Wednesday Weekly Review #19. It was on the Spool Knit Sweater.

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

Crystal said...

Fantastic idea! :-)

Helle / A Spoonful of Crafts said...

How great is that! Love it.

Unknown said...

What a fun way to use paint chips! Thanks for sharing!

J said...

I'd been admiring that Martha button punch - now I guess I'm going to be buying it! Cute idea!

Unknown said...

The gang at My Personal Accent thinks your post about the Paint Chip Quickie Craft is WONDERFUL. We would like to invite you to party with us at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party to share your creative ideas. Come on over!! http://wp.me/P2Vf55-1K

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...