It wasn't quite what I was expecting so I had to think fast to come up with a project to make with it.
I thought I could use it to make so great pj pants but then quickly realized there was only a metre and wasn't sure it was enough.
Aha! I remembered I had an old pattern from New Look in my collection that would be perfect. I used to love New Look patterns, even though they often started at sizes that were way too big for me. They're hard to find now though.
|New Look 6060
That meant I could run both leg pieces side by side with plenty of room to spare to make a drawstring, pockets, or any other little embellishments I needed.
I ended using a really wide blanket binding ribbon for the waistband to add some contrast.
So cute! Even though I wasn't expecting it, it turned out to be exactly the fabric I needed~
|After 3 years of blogging, standing
around outside taking pictures of myself
in my pj's is pretty normal as far as
my neighbours are concerned~
*This post is a sponsored post however I did not receive any compensation other than free product as shown and all opinions are my own.
This project was featured here: