Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tag Card

Today's card really takes me way outside of my comfort zone.  I like to make pretty cards, with lots of sparkle and inked edges.  This one is solid colour and strong pattern.


I'm surprisingly happy with it though.  Once again, I played with negative space and cut the letters out of the upper layer of the tags and let the chevron below peek through.


This one is for my dad.  I like that it's just straight forward and to the point.  Although he's quite a bit older than my niece and nephew, he's got one thing in common with them, he really just wants to see what's inside  the wrapping paper it accompanies~

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love it - it's so hard to make a manly card, but this one is great! =) I'd love for you to share this with my readers at this week's Pinterest Power Party!! Hope you have a terrific Thursday!

Danielle
http://www.sewmuchcrafting.com/2013/07/pinterest-power-party_10.html

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...