Thursday, July 25, 2013

Silhouette Nail Templates

I've been keeping a close eye on the Silhouette blog and store this week because they've been unveiling all kinds of super cool new products, like the new stamping kit!

You can make your own stamps with your Silhouette!
And the new Etching kit!

But the coolest thing I stumbled across in the online store are these fun nail templates that you can make from vinyl!!

Click here to read the 'how to' from the designer.

This one is my fav~
The designer's name is Rivka Wilkins and she has 37 pages of awesome shapes and designs in the online store.  Look her up and see if you find something you like!

Make sure to come back tomorrow, I'm working on a fun new jewellery project with my Silhouette!

*This is not a paid post (I only wish Silhouette would be a sponsor here!).  These are just some fun products that I thought you'd all find interesting.

No comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...