Monday, July 15, 2013

Boys Summer PJ's

Yahoo!  I'm on a roll, I managed to get another project done this weekend.

I picked up this fun cotton in the bargain bin not too long ago to make my nephew some summertime pj's.


I made him some pants and appliques a square of the fabric onto a lightweight t-shirt.  I would've liked to have made a more interesting shape but I was running out of time and this was the quickest thing I could come up with.


He seemed pretty happy with them.


He's pretty tall for his age so I purposely made them short.  If he were standing normally they would hit mid calf which is exactly where I wanted them.

This was part of this birthday present along with the Message board I showed you on Friday and something else store bought.  Surprisingly, the message board was the biggest hit!

3 comments:

Stampin' VMG206 said...

What a great project! I need some summer pj's myself.
I'm visiting you today from Salt Tree. I co-host a Linky Party Tuesdays and would LOVE for you to add this. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog, leave a comment and Link Up, too!
~ Megin of VMG206
Join me each Tuesday for Brag About It Link Up Party

jenni_867 said...

He loves them! Nice and light for the summer months :). You're going to have to make some more!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at my Pin Me Party!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...