Sunday, October 2, 2011

Make It Great Monday!

Welcome to another "Make it Great Monday!"  The place to start out the week on the right foot with lots of fun and creative projects from all over blogland!

This week I'm going to do things a little differently.  I'm going to leave the party open all week long so that more people can link up.  Usually I just let it run 24 hours so that I can post features the next day, but I'll show you the popular projects next week instead.

So, go ahead and link up any family friendly crafts, sewing, or recipes that you'd like to share (no shops or giveaways please).

You don't have to be an Etcetorize follower, although it sure would be nice, but please make sure to post my party button somewhere on your blog so that we get the word out about the party.



Etcetorize




Ok, everyone....have fun, visit some the other great projects, and link up!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite!! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Tamara! happy Monday! xox, d.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...