Sunday, October 16, 2011

Make it Great Monday Features

Well, another great week with more great projects!  I'm so glad I started up this linky party and have such easy access to so many talented crafters~

The most clicked link this past week was this gorgeous cardi tranformation from Donatella at Inspiration & Realization :



And I thought these leg warmers were super cute!  The added bonus was that I met Victoria from Vixen Made, another Saskatchewan blogger!


If you didn't get a chance to check out their projects last week make sure to hop on over and say hello.  And don't forget to come back tonight for a brand new party with brand new ideas for everyone!


Etcetorize


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, wow!! thanks for the feature!! i'm grabbing your button asap!! xox, d.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Tamara, for featuring my leg warmers! I am so loving knowing a fellow Sask blogger!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...