I decided I had enough of the ugly office clips I had to use at work so I covered a few of them to pretty things up but didn't want to spend a lot of time or money making new ones. So, here's a fun, easy, and super quick project.
Here's what you need:
-ugly old office clips
-Mod Podge and brush
-pencil and ruler
-knife and something to cut on
1) Measure your clip to determine what size to cut your paper.
2) Measure and cut your paper to fit your clips.
3) Get some Mod Podge onto the flat surface of your clip.
4) Adhere your paper and add another layer of Mod Podge.
7) While you're waiting for it to dry, try to resist the temptation to pull out the Sparkle Mod Podge and add another layer for good measure. Go ahead, I dare you~
If you were able to resist (I don't know how I did, but I did) and your clips are all dry...your done! See, wasn't that quick?!?
|So much prettier now~
|You can even turn them upside down
and use to the show off photos~
(That's from my Grandma's wedding)