Sunday, February 26, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Ack!  Only one more week of vacation left and then I have to start picking the features again all by myself.  Luckily, my friend Gen from Cabin Fevered Gem is here to help out.  Take it away Gen!

This week I was particularly inspired by spring projects ... and really starting to believe that it is on its way!

Love these vintage shutters from Ode to Inspiration:



and these Easter eggs by Pollyanna Reinvents are just perfect!
 
And now it's your turn!

Before you link and leave, please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Please stick around and visit one or two other links and don't be afraid to leave comments at eachother's blogs.  We all love comments don't we??

I have a new party button!



Etcetorize


You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize, although it would really make my day if you are, but I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun~

Let's link!


5 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting! Enjoy your last week of vacation!!!!!

Catherine @ Stone and Rose said...

Thanks for hosting!! Still snowing and blowing and cold here in Alberta! Enjoy your heat!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks Gen and Tamara for the choosing my shutters to feature!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the accidental image for my bird cage...wish Linky Tools would give an option to edit:P If you are able to delete it at your end...please do:)

Hani said...

Thanks for hosting Tamara.. I invite you to link up at Friday Fun Party.. It would be nice if You can add my party button to your link parties page as a reminder every week.. :) I have added your button to my page and also following you for future updates..
Have a nice day
Hani

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...