Sunday, February 5, 2012

Make it Great Monday

While I'm off enjoying the sunny beaches in Southern Thailand, my good friend Gen from Cabin Fevered Gem is helping me out by choosing tonight's features...take it away Gen!


Hello lovelies! I couldn't resist a couple of kid picks this week. I'm loving these Dino Hoodies from VixenMade. My son Simon would totally rock these!


And this crayon roll from Raising Oranges. Great tut Katie!


That's all for me ladies! Catch up with you next week. Gen

And don't forget to visit Cabin Fevered Gem .  Gen shares cardmaking, crafts, and recipes when she's not busy getting ready for her biggest project...a new baby!


And now it's time to see what else you've been working on!

Before you link and leave, please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Please stick around and visit one or two other links and don't be afraid to leave comments at each other's blogs.  We all love comments don't we??

I have a new party button!




Etcetorize


You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize, although it would really make my day if you are, but I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun~

All right...are you ready?  What are you wait for?  Let's link!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for featuring my hoodies!! Have a great evening!

TRICIA said...

Happy Monday! Thanks for hosting!

makingitfeeellikehome.blogspot.com

Rebekah Greiman said...

Happy Monday morning to you! I linked up a YUMMY Bread Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...