Sunday, February 19, 2012

Make it Great Monday

I am just so darn lucky!  Not only am I still on one totally wonderful, sunny, beachy holiday, but all of you still come to visit to share all of your great crafty ideas!  And on top of that, I've got someone else to help me pick out the features!  You don't know what a big job that is.

My lovely bloggy friend Khadija from Khadija's Creative Mind is here to tell you what caught her eye last week!  Take it away Khadija:

These are just perfect for the features! First up, this Cork Earings Display by Raising Oranges:


The second feature this week is this 'Love'ly Rosette Headband by Vixen Made:


Beautiful work ladies!

Make sure to stop by Khadija's Creative Mind to see her latest colourful crafts.  I don't know where she finds the time but she's always got something fun to share.

Henna Designed Box   DIY Necklace

And now it's your turn to share!

Before you link and leave, please remember to only link:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

Please stick around and visit one or two other links and don't be afraid to leave comments at eachother's blogs.  We all love comments don't we??

I have a new party button!


Etcetorize


You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize, although it would really make my day if you are, but I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog so that others can join in the fun~

Are you ready?  Show us what you've got!



4 comments:

Rebekah Greiman said...

Today, I linked up my DIY Organic Dishwasher Detergent. It works great and smells good. I hope you enjoy! Have a rockin' great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting, even while on your sunny, beachy, holiday!!! Have a wonderful time!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my headband, Tamara!! Have a great day!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Thanks dear Tmamra for the lovely word & this sweet feature, I like visiting the links & it was fun,I really Enjoy :)
I hope you are enjoying your holidays! Have fun..

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...