Today I'm going to draw on my jewellery making skills, and huge stash, to come up with something really special.
Here's what you'll need:
1) Cut different lengths of wire from 3" - 5" inches long. You only need as many as your jewellery finding can hold. (Note, I would normally use monofilament instead of wire but I didn't have any crimper beads. You can substitute whatever works best for you, just make sure it fits through your beads and findings first.)
2) String one end of the wire through a hole in your finding and loop.
3) String various beads onto your wire. Use different colours and shapes to add some special interest.
4) At the end, use your round nose pliers to make another small loop to secure the beads.
5) Repeat until your finding is full.
6) You can use ribbon, beaded monofilament, or more wire to add a hanger to the top.
Tah dah! How's that for some sparkle and pizazz for your tree?
|I think it's the prettiest icicle I've ever seen~|
Only a couple of days left to enter the surprise giveaway...get your comments in before Saturday!