Sunday, December 18, 2011

Make it Great Monday

Are you still racing around trying to finish up those last minute handmade gifts?  I know I am.  I have one and half still to go!  Wish me luck~

Last week's Make it Great Monday party was great!  So many creative ideas.  I have to make sure you clicked on these projects:

Check out this great light bulb recycling idea from avsusanne :


I think they're so pretty!  She has a great step by step tutorial to show you just how to make them.

And here's a great stocking tutorial for the diva's out there from Bridgit at Wagdoll:


And now it's your turn!  This will be the last Make it Great linky party here until the new year so let's see what you've got to wrap the year up.

Please remember only link up:
1) Family friendly projects
2) Crafting, sewing, or recipes that you've made yourself
3) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
4) Please, no shops or giveaways

You don't have to be a follower of Etcetorize but I'd love it if you were.  I do ask that you post my party button somewhere on your blog though so that we can spread the word and get to see even more great creative projects.



Etcetorize


Party on!


5 comments:

Susanne said...

Hi
Thank you so much for featuring my bulbs and for hosting this great party!
Wish you a good day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Holidays!

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks for inviting me to join the party!

Love the light bulb idea!
Susan

Wag Doll said...

Thank you so much for featuring my sequin Christmas stocking, this is my first feature on a link party and I'm thrilled!

Saraccino said...

Thanks for the invitation to your party, of course I came! :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...