Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Spool Knitting Page

Hey...did you notice?!?!   I added a new tab up top!



Yeah, right up there  , next to the Linky Parties tab.

You can find all of my posts and videos on Spool Knitting in one spot now!


I'm not an expert spool knitter, in fact I don't think I even call it the proper term, but I enjoy doing it.  The more you play with your knitter, the more fun you'll have coming up with fun new projects too!

I've even added an ongoing linky party on that page so that you can show off your projects.  I really hope you'll link up so I can see what you've made.

Happy Spool knitting everyone!

1 comment:

PaperVine said...

Howdy - you might want to check out this post here - http://www.papervinenz.com/2012/12/echo-park-cha-2013-releases-and.html
Link through to the Winners page

Regards, Lowri

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...