Thursday, December 6, 2012

New McCalls Patterns

Actually, I'm not sure just how 'new' the latest McCalls pattern release is, but I was visiting my local fabric store the other day and noticed it.



To be honest, I've been a bit bored with McCalls for quite some time.  But this latest batch of patterns has me quite excited!  I try to refrain from adding to my already enormous pattern collection, but I may have to make an exception and buy a few of these pretty patterns:

M6651
Love this silhouette~

M6652

M6657
Sooooo my style!

M6658
These are pj's but that top is so hot
I'd wear it anywhere!
I've also been on the lookout for a new and better fitting pencil skirt pattern.  Guess what...they've got one!

M6654
I've also been thinking about making some leggings.  They have two great patterns to try!

M6173

M6404

McCalls has also updated their website in general and it's sooooo much easier to navigate.  I love that when you do a search, for example "leggings", they also show you patterns from Butterick, Vogue, and Kwik Sew too!

I have to show you these lovely Vogue patterns too because they knocked my socks off.

Absolutely perfect for work~

That's not a little jacket,
they're attached sleeves!
So beautiful!!!
Now I just have to wait patiently for Vogue patterns to go on sale~

What's your favourite pattern company?  Any new styles out that you're excited to make???  Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Suzanne Winter said...

some of those are gorgeous!!!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...